Happy Friday, everyone!!!
I wish someone had said that to me this morning! I woke up late thinking it was Saturday like a moron. Ugh. So, I'm a little late, and I sincerely apologize.
- Hilarious: Jokes about Tiger Woods. It's never too early.
- The 50 best protest signs of 2009... And most of them are from right here in DC.
- If you don't want the condom to break this weekend, make sure you're buying one of the best kinds out there.
- I refuse to join a gym, and some of these "gym secrets" are exactly why.
- You thought getting defriended was bad after a break-up?! Try getting your porch lit on fire.
- I love Christmas because of these headlines: Elf Jailed After Threatening Santa
- Sometimes us ladies crush a man's ego without even knowing it. I'm sorry, boys.
- Looking to buy a new car? Here are the 10 best for 2010.
- Don't forget: Texts and emails are forever... So make sure to watch what you say.
- Lesbians aren't everything you think they are.
- This absolutely needs to be on everyone's wall nowadays... And it's a little ridiculous.
- It's never too early for funny advertising.
- Katy Perry is certainly not a Christian singer anymore....
- Another new fashion by the cupcake dress creator, the bubble gum machine dress.
- For the computer geek in us all: Photoshop magnets.
- LOL look at the boy's face.
- Cue the angry parents... Miley's got a new tattoo.
- Apparently Quentin Tarantino's new job is Japanese commercials about.... Mmmm... I don't know.
- This couple has found the most holy egg ever... With a cross imprinted in it....... I love the news.
- Tiger Woods' voicemail as a slow jam= Amazing. This guy's image is officially completely demolished.
- This is pretty freakin' sweet. He make a bass guitar out of a balloon and strings!
Alright, enjoy the procrastination! I tried to make it so the links open in new tabs, so let me know if something doesn't work!