This wedding season is my craziest yet, as I've mentioned, and I'm traveling to see four couples tie the knot. They sent me the essentials!
- Pure Silk shaving cream: I've never been one to use shaving cream. I typically use an Intuition razor, so I don't need it, but those are becoming more and more expensive, so I have switched... but still never thought about getting shaving cream. This stuff is the bomb. I tried it on only one leg at first, and definitely got more moisture on the leg and a closer shave. Bonus: it smells fantastic.
- ecotools Pure complexion facial sponge: I've been trying to get my acne under control lately, so I was pumped to try this. I don't think it helped my face any, but I used it on my body for exfoliation and it was great for that. Also made my shave even smoother on my legs because of the exfoliation first.
- Olay degenerist luminous perfecting cream: I'm still using Clean & Clear moisturizer because I'm a teenager at heart [which is probably having something to do with the acne...] but this stuff makes me feel like a whole new woman. It doesn't agree with my psoriasis patches and pretty much rolls right off of those areas, and it also doesn't love being combined with my BB cream, but it's great for days I go bare faced.
- Tide to go stain remover: Does this need an explanation? I'm a messy girl who doesn't like washing her cheap clothes. Of course this is a godsend.
- Sally Hansen Salon nail polish: Something blue! While the shade is very different than anything I have ever worn, it's definitely pretty, and this brand is great. Definitely an exciting item to get.
They're all full size, and they're all free as long as I talk about them.... so I'm even more happy with Influenster right now. I don't always go out and buy the free things I receive once I run out, but I'll be stocking up on 60% of this stuff for a long time.