Last time I mentioned Influenster and their VoxBoxes, I really had no idea what was going on..
After receiving the last one, I feel like an old fashioned pro! Well... not at all... but I have more to share.
I definitely recommend at least giving Influenster a try when you have some time to kill. Take some surveys/prove your knowledge, and then just wait and see if you'll get a big box of freebies one month!
Unlike other things that send you freebies [Klout], you are required to review the box if you want to stay eligible for more in the future. Obviously I think it's worth it since I'm doing that now!
This was March's J'Adore Box.
[minus that dry shampoo.... somehow it ended up in here even though it was from Birchbox.]
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes [$4]- I haven't been able to actually wear these because I always need someone to help me put them on, but they feel soft and easy, and not too much
- Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight flat iron spray [$10 for full size]- I've tried so many pre-straightener sprays that I feel like get sticky or make my hair stringy/in need of a wash within a day, but luckily I forgot I had used this! My hair stayed smooth as promised.
- Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas [$5 for 20]- Unfortunately this is another thing I couldn't personally try because I can't drink anything hot, but the man fully enjoyed all of them and the sweet flavors.
- Big ol' bag of Hershey's Kisses [$5]- Well... we already know how delicious these are.
- Botanics Shine Away Iconic Clay Mask [$9]- Masks have become my new nighttime pleasure when I need to relax. I don't have a shine problem, so I can't say whether it cured that, but it absolutely made my skin a lot smoother and I could feel the cleansing happen which makes me happy. I enjoy it so much that I even took a masked-selfie, which should never be shared.
My "badges" that earn me boxes are Fashionista, Pop Culture, and Fan-Addict. You take quizzes of sorts to prove your knowledge and that determines which boxes you're sent.
It's been two months since I got my last box before this one, so I'm hoping there are more soon.. especially with more products I can really use on a daily basis! Either way.. a box program that costs $0 is pretty sweet.
Awesome looking combination of items. I am totally interested in joining this group. I have sent in my request to join and liked them on facebook and will be adding them to Instagram. I love that you posted your picture with the mask on, as that is something i would totally do as well. Have a wonderful day and I will try to spread the word around.
Post a Comment