Now, let's work with some Internet.
- Disney Channel Original Movies: The best, obviously. And these are the ones we need to find/watch during a marathon this summer.
- Wowww, congratulations DC and even Virginia Beach! You're lookin good on the list of "Fittest cities in the US"
- Not so great on the list of "Best cities for new grads," though.
- Someone tested antique vibrators so you don't have to.
- Here's another list of foods that are unacceptable after college... but don't believe any of this one.
- And since you're going to eat them and everyone's all "I'M SO FIT" these days, here's how to fake it like you work out.
- If your dude cheats on you, just send him on a scavenger hunt of humility.
- This makes me so happy and sad at the same time.... a dude and his CAT SWIM to safety during a flood.
- It's the thing everyone needs but no one wants: A breathalyzer watch.
- Aww.. apparently we're making the dudes go crazy [in a bad way] when we do these things. ....but seriously, don't do them.
- This is just a story about a vagina saving a penis from a fight.
- A guide to how much Beanie Babies promised to be worth, and how much you can get them for. [Side note: I totally had that handbook and I'm not ashamed.]
- This crazy text exchange over a wedding gift is just crazy. Bad gifts mean lost friends, I guess.
- For my girls: GIFs to describe all the terrible milestones of becoming a woman.
- I fell in love with capybaras at the zoo one day... NOW SOMEONE HAS ONE AS A PET!
- This is the world's new ugliest dog.... considering the past winners, I'd say he's pretty damn cute.
- We really need to start working for Pixar. Look at these hidden gems AKA bars and sex rooms they have IN THEIR OFFICES!
- And while we're talking about the best movie company ever, how bout some fun infographics?
- And about infographics, I should probably point all the kids who call my show to this one that'll tell you if someone likes you.
- News reporters cussing on TV: Hilarious. But the anchor's reaction is even better here. [Hopefully the photographer/editor got canned.]
Post a Comment