FRIIIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! ...but really, I think I'm still peeing green. So is it really already Friday?
Let's just flush away our work for today and spend some time with the internet.
- Whatever you do, don't let your parents see this link. What really goes down on Spring Break.
- Key Lime Pie beer?! Peanut Butter Cup Coffee beer?! The strangest brews in America.
- Well I just
wastedenjoyed way too much time listening to all these fantastic cheesy love songs from the 00s!
- True: 25 TV couples you idolized growing up. I JUST WANNA BE THE TOPANGA!
- No wonder my mom wouldn't let me listen to the top 40 radio station. 16 songs you didn't realize were so dirty as a kid.
- If any of these hybrid animals really existed, I would poop.
- Go 'head and be jealous of rich people by checking out this house that's on the market that Steve Wozniak built. It's so Apple-y.
- For my girls, gays, and guys who like to compare: 15 pics of John Hamm's penis showing through his pants. Hot diggity.
- Speaking of John Hamm... Tumblr of the week: Mad Men meets Mean Girls.
- The only Spring Breakers movie that should exist: The Disney Princesses version.
- I just really like looking at this stuff/pictures: The wild streets of NYC in the 60s and 70s
- A grown ass man is recreating peoples' pictures of their babies. The detail in them is unreal. You've gotta spend way too much time on this website today.
- Favorite story: Someone moved in across from a Westboro church and did this to their house.
- I'm obsessed with this book of "How to Be Cool" by a second grader
- 24 people daring their bosses to fire them
- How to win me or any 90s lover over
- This is real life: An entire village built among rocks.
- Try not to LOL at these while in the office. The drunkest people of all time.
- No matter what, people falling downstairs will always make me LOL. Here's a couple minutes of nothing but laughs.
- Let's get our minds blown! Seriously, the truth about 50 common misconceptions. WHY DID HISTORY LIE TO ME!?
- Here's your newest viral news video. KABOOYAH!
- THESE GUYS ARE SO TALENTED! Now they're getting girls' numbers by NOT SAYING A WORD!
- TODAY: International Goof-Off Day. Get freaking silly.
- SATURDAY: National Puppy Day. Go get you one.
- SUNDAY: National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day. Obviously you need to get some and see Spring Breakers.