This will cost you well under 10 dollars, and take less than 30 minutes of your time.
Pumpkin Pie Croissants
What you need:
What you do:
- Packages of crescent rolls [Each normally makes about 8, so plan accordingly depending on the amount of people at dinner. They'll probably want two!]
- One package of ready-to-make Jello brand Pumpkin Pudding [should make 3 packages worth of croissants]
- Cinnamon sugar to sprinkle
- Make the pudding accordingly. It only takes a couple minutes of mixing together the powder and water in a big bowl.
- Open the crescent rolls and place them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread the pudding over the croissant portions. Don't make it too thick, but don't go too easy on it either. My picture shows what I did, but I could have added a little more. [Normally about a spoon-full on each croissant]
- Roll up the croissants
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the croissants as you like. [I say the more, the better, but it depends on how dessert-y you want it to be.]
- Bake about 13 minutes at 375 degrees, as the croissant packages say.
I've seen this recipe get more complicated with real pumpkin filling, spices, etc, but this is so easy! I couldn't stop eating them!
If you make them, let me know! Share a picture! Happy early Thanksgiving!
PS: If you're not crunched for time/money, you could always try the Cherpumple! ;)