The one thing that I've never had on Thanksgiving that has caught my eye is the Cherpumple.
The WHAT, you ask?!
It's part cherry pie, part pumpkin pie, part apple pie, and part cake. And this is the magic that it becomes:
Don't you dare say that looks disgusting or "too much." YOU LIE!
For those of you who need to see it made from step 1:
And then for the ADD kids who'd rather see a quick bullet point "how to":
Seriously- I will be making this for Thanksgiving. I don't care what my date says, it's happening. And yes, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be posting that ish on here and probably have plenty of leftovers for whoever wants to meander over and try it for themselves.
- - 1 8" frozen pumpkin pie
- - 1 box spice cake mix
- - 1 8" frozen apple pie
- - 1 box yellow cake mix
- - 1 8" frozen cherry pie
- - 1 box white cake mix
- - eggs and oil according to the cake mix
- - 3 tall tubs of cream-cheese frosting
- - 3 8.5" round cake pans
- Bake pies according to instructions and cool to room temperature overnight.
- Mix cake batter according to instructions.
- For each layer pour about 1 1/3 cup of batter in the cake pan.
- Carefully de-tin the baked pie and place it face up on top of the batter in the cake pan.
- Push down lightly to release any trapped air.
- Pour enough batter on top to cover the pie.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Cool and remove from pans then frost it like you mean it.
Maybe this is my drunk tummy talking, but I still think it's safe to say that the Cherpumple will change my life and I will never have anything better than it in my mouth [no matter how hard the McRib tries].
BRING IT ON!
You are zany, Eb, and I love it! Keep it up!
Just epic, thanks to wandering onto your video i now have something i must try.
Post a Comment