She's over in Europe right now, and made a couple changes to her show, and is making even more for when she comes back home.
There's going to be over 20 shows in August and September! Tickets go on sale June 19! Check out the dates/places:
- 20 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum
- 21 - Ottawa, ON - Scotiabank Place
- 24 - New York, NY - MSG
- 25 - New York, NY - MSG
- 29 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden
- 30 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center
- 1 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena
- 2 - Miami, FL - AA Arena
- 4 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- 5 - Greensboro, NC - Coliseum
- 8 - Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
- 9 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Center
- 11 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
- 12 - Grand Forks, IA - Alerus Center
- 15 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
- 16 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- 18 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- 19 - Bossier City, LA - CenturyTel Center
- 21 - El Paso, TX - Don Haskins Center
- 23 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- 26 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay
- 27 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay
Wow.. I can't wait to see all of the "Oops's" happen during all of these! ESPECIALLY towards the end of the run! She will have been on tour for almost a year! Way to go, girl!
Now I just need to figure out where the closest show is, and how I'm going to pay for it. Hmmm... Sugar Daddy still needed!
PS: Speaking of BritBrit, pictures leaked last night of a nip"slip." But by slip, I mean they were shown completely on purpose. Big kids can check them out here.