Because I live alone, I can eat whatever I want. I have the cravings of a pregnant lady, so I pretty much grab everything that sounds good in my fridge and mix it all together. Somehow, it normally comes out damn good.
Since I'm going to try and eat all my food here without stocking more before moving, I feel a lot of concoctions coming on.
Tonight's: BBQ Chicken Eggs.
It. Was. Amazing. I'm no chef or anything, but I'm definitely a professional concoctor, so if you'd like to give it a try, here's what I did:
- Small chicken breast, about the size of a large tender, thawed
- 4 egg whites
- <1/4 cup of no-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Slices of jalapeno to taste
- Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt
- A little more than a tablespoon of barbecue sauce
- Cook the chicken and jalapenos in a skillet until pretty much cooked through. Put the seasoning/spices on now, too.
- Mix the eggs and cheese into the chicken and peppers.
- Scramble until cooked.
- Mix in BBQ sauce while still on low heat.
Technically, I have no idea if this is low fat or not, but everything I use is low or no fat, so it has to be, right? All I know is that it was delicious, and you won't regret making it.
Do YOU have any concoctions you like making?! Tell me! I wanna try!
Post a Comment