Good morning! It's THURSDAY! Let's get it started!
- You can now Google things with pictures, not just text. Wow.
- Stay occupied for a couple hours: The best lists on the Internet in 2009.
- Trying to get a new fling? Don't use these pickup lines.
- Ladies, be smarter than the rest... In dating and other situations.
- Also: These common mistakes women make when dating could and should be avoided.
- Drive-thru etiquette, thanks to a Taco Bell manager.
- Sorry girls, but Rihanna beat you to the punch. She kissed Justin Bieber.
- The newest Hollywood couple: Holly Madison and Benji Madden?!
- New reality show alert! "Conveyor Belt of Love." God help us.
- This has the potential to make me throw up... An entire store of Peeps. Ya know, the marshmallow candy?!
- A 100 year old pedophile has been released. Watch out, kiddies!
- The definition of lazy or awesome?!
- We're getting closer, ladies!
- The randomocity of the day:
- The new line of Tiger Woods Gatorade?! How clever. ;)
- An all guy group does Pokerface a capella. Awesome.
- If you have a little extra time, you could always spend 12 hours drawing and redrawing the time.
- I couldn't watch this whole thing because it's a little disturbing, and I'm not sure how to describe it, but watch it. A crippled Hispanic guy dancing to Beyonce.
- Maybe the best commercial EVER. "I need a HandJob."
Post a Comment